¡Arriba, abajo, al centro, pa’ dentro! Take today to celebrate National Tequila Day by lugging back a few drinks made from Mexico’s most prized plant—blue agave. We found a delicious summertime cocktail called the sangrita that combines our two favorite poolside drinks: sangria and margaritas.
- Pour 4 ice cubes in the mixer glass
- Add the ingredients, without tequila
- Shake vigorously
- Place the mix into the margarita glass
- Decorate with lemon slice
- Serve the tequila on a shot glass
- Use the sangrita as chaser