Oh man, Halloween treats came early this year.
VH1 today announced the new competition series “Scared Famous” that will premiere on Monday, October 23, which will see gay favorites like RuPaul’s Drag Race‘s Alaska Thunderfuck and I Love NY‘s Tiffany “New York” Pollard staying overnight in a haunted mansion. Legendary rapper Redman is named the Master of Scare-a-Monies for ten of the biggest reality stars as they try to endure gruesome challenges and terrifying scares that pay homage to recent horror hits. Over two weeks, these celebrities will move into an eerie estate in Savannah, Georgia, one of America’s most haunted cities, and test their limits for a chance to donate $100,000 to his or her favorite charity. They must rely on alliances, strategy, and friendships, but supernatural forces beyond their control may be their true undoing.
Celebrity contestants include:
- Alaska, “Rupaul’s Drag Race”
- Don Benjamin, “America’s Next Top Model”
- Drita D’Avanzo, “Mob Wives”
- Erica Mena, “Love & Hip Hop: New York”
- Eva Marcille, “America’s Next Top Model”
- Miss Nikki Baby “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood”
- Safaree, “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood”
- Sky, “Black Ink Crew: New York”
- Tiffany “New York” Pollard, “I Love NY”
- Yung Joc, “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta”