Enjoy the Jung Hotel and Residences of the New Orleans Hotel Collection during the annual Southern Decadence Festival Labor Day Weekend August 30th through September 3rd.
– Five nights during the Southern Decadence Festival (Arrival Aug 30 or 31) at the Historic and newly reimagined Jung Hotel and Residences of the New Orleans Hotel Collection. (free Wi-Fi and bottled artesian waters)
– Where luxury and location meet, on Canal Street, within blocks of the French Quarter, near the Sanger Theatre and with an iconic Streetcar stop outside the front door, this marble and porcelain tile clad luxury hotel boasts a fabulous pool deck and bar for lounging, a coffee house with local brew, and a bar with jazz music every weekend.
– Advance fare Airfare for two from continental US. (cap on cost at $900 total) Travelers will be asked to make their own reservations and submit for reimbursement (up to $900).
– Arrival Dinner for two at Jung Dining Room.
– Gift Card for $100 at Broussard’s or any other Creole Cuisine Restaurant. (Try the Saturday jazz brunch!)
– Ride for two aboard the City Sightseeing Double Decker Red bus, with a tour of the city, and hop on hop off at any time access to all the sights in New Orleans.
Click here to enter, but make sure to enter by the July 4, 2018 deadline!